Monday, August 1, 2011

“Trial Run” – Believers Don’t Play Dumb

As I sought the Lord this morning, Monday, August 01, 2011 for the subject of the blog to be written I heard two disturbing phrases while standing in my kitchen.  The first phrase I heard was “Trial Run.”  Right after that I heard “Pushing the Envelope.”
What are you talking about Holy Spirit?  Make these things plain to me so that I can make them plain to Your people. What I heard next was somewhat shocking:
 “America’s leaders were pushing the envelope to see how far they could go before driving the economy to its brink.  That was a “trial run.” But tell My people, don’t relax your guard about debt, and getting out of debt.  Urge them to aggressively pursue eliminating ALL debt, lowering overhead and expenditures, and storing up cash reserves because there will be a ‘next time’ and the next time scenario will not result in as fortunate a recovery as this one!”
These are some very strong statements that I am discerning every Believer needs to take heed to.  I recall being warned by Pat Robertson  of the 700 Club about getting out of debt in early 2010 – and I sensed then he was correct in the information he was sharing with the Body of Christ. Here is an excerpt from that prophecy:
                Your country (America) is in grave peril.  The leaders have hearkened to the demands of interest groups and have led your nation into bankruptcy.  In two years will come a time of reckoning -nits not now, but it’s gonna be two years from now – (2013). “Your creditors will demand payment and there will not be enough to satisfy their claims.  Your currency will shrink in value, your bonds will lose value; people on fixed incomes will suffer, unemployment will escalate, and there will be turmoil.” To hear Pat's entire message on video go here:
 “You reject all those who stray from Your statutes, for their deceit is falsehood.” (Psalm 119:118)
In this strong message I received from the Holy Spirit this morning, we are given clear help and hope.  Here are our instructions from the Lord.  Here is His wisdom, grace, and strategy for those who will listen and obey:
            1.       Don’t relax your guard – in other words, don’t play dumb about the things going on;
      2.       Get out of debt!

            3.       Aggressively pursue eliminating ALL debt;
            4.       Lower your overhead and expenditures; and
            5.       Store up cash reserves!
”Behold, to obey is better than to sacrifice, and to heed than the fat of rams.” I Samuel 15:22
These instructions from the Lord, tells us exactly how to prepare for America’s next time! It sounds as though they were “testing the waters” to determine if America was ready for a “one world global economy” as well.  In the future, that may be the terms of the “compromise” being proposed to the American people.
Why Lord?  Why is it so important for Your people to not play dumb at this time.  What is really going on?  Please reveal the hidden things:  I heard the Spirit of the Lord disclose the following: 
“Some hidden measures were placed in the Compromise Bill, without the general public’s knowledge that will give the Congress more authority than the President to prohibit raising the debt ceiling in the future.”
One image of Rep. Boehner I caught on the news last night leads me to believe that this Compromise was not agreed upon without him getting something crucial he was fighting for from the beginning of this whole debate.  If this is true, when America advances beyond the next election and the matter of budgets and debt ceilings again loom dangerously above us, there will be the possibility that the President (at that time) may not have the Veto power to counteract any changes or amendments the Congress may propose.  I believe it will be at that time, the truth about these “hidden measures” will come to light.  The then current President may face a debt  default -  by default – not being fully aware of the fact that his hands were judiciously and congressionally  tied behind his back in the  2011 Debt Compromise Bill being voted upon today.
  Believer’s Don’t Play Dumb
Next the Lord posed several questions which I pose to you to prayerful consideration:
·         How many more times can America play this deadly game before the American bubble bursts?
·         When are Americans going to wake up and smell the rat?
·         Why haven’t we figured out yet that the Social Security, Medicare and other major social government programs only exist in theory because they lack sufficient debt (gold) to back them up?
Each time the debt ceiling is raised it gives the federal government the power to create more “currency” (paper money) – thereby decreasing its inherent value. For more about the valuation of currency read http://useconomy.about.com/od/tradepolicy/p/Dollar_Value.htm  Stop playing dumb Believers and recognize that your trust in the American government is only going to lead to the inevitable one day – “default.”’
In closing, I want to encourage you to recognize that now is the time for Believers to take heed to the instructions the Lord has given.  Don’t spend your money foolishly over the next several years.  Prepare as we have been told and share this message with others so they can prepare a safety net for themselves and their families for what the future holds.  Get out of the world system.  Get out of the habit of ruling over your economic circumstances like the world.  The Bible is filled with scriptures governing the principles of kingdom stewardship.  Study them and more importantly, implement them so that you and your household shall be saved from economic ruin.
The handwriting is on the wall for America.  Is America “Babylon” spoken of and prophesied about in Scripture?  Read this and enlightening article and decide for yourself.  http://timmchyde.com/category/america-babylon 
Take heed and obey the Lord today while we have been given this reprieve.  The fate of the disobedient and rebellious is already written and it shall be fully executed in its appointed time
”And another angel followed, saying, “Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.”  Rev. 14:8
“For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.” Rev. 18:3
“And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.” Rev. 18:4-5
Please tune in to my Internet Radio Broadcast tomorrow at 11:30 a.m. Central (US) where I will discuss these issues live on the air.  Tune in weekly http://www.Blogtalkradio.com/lalitasmith/turn-2-truth
Have a God-tastic Day!
Dr. Lalita Smith
Become a subscriber today!

2 comments:

  1. I am Mariam used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Priests Iromole); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps
    for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him as spirituallighthealing101@rediffmail.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
    more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mariam, I'm not sure why you responded to this blog of mine, but nonetheless thank you. I am not sure about the man named "Priests Iromole") and what he offered you in the way of help and at what cost. I pray that it was "Godly wisdom that you received" for that will surely provide proof and last. Anything else, will ultimately be "short-lived" and you'll be seeking for another remedy or cure.

    I don't need this gentleman's help / extra work, etc. The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, Jehovah El Shaddai, the big-breated one, takes good care of me.


    I placed the post in obedience to the "revelation" I was given to "warn God's people" before things change and there is no recourse.

    Take care and have a blessed and GOD-TASTIC Day! I am always available for prayer, and the power of GOD that resides within me always "gets results!"

    ReplyDelete