Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Be Encouraged Now

Hello Spiritual Wine, Wisdom and Oil Followers,

I have experienced numerous personal, communications, and computer challenges since the last blog entry. Thank you Jesus I survived it all! now I am ready for a new beginning! I definitely feel the Lord has moved me forward to a new place of release and I am in great expectation. 

In seeking him about this blog entry, it kept coming up in my spirit that it was definitely time for the body of Christ as a whole to "Be Encouraged Now!" And, as that is the name of a booklet I wrote two years ago, it is making sense that the Day of the Lord's encouragement is indeed upon the Church, like never before. "Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, neither has it entered into the minds the good things God has prepared for those who love Him."

Many are continuing to struggle financially while gasoline and food prices have levelled off at unprecented higher prices than we have ever seen in our nation's history. The housing market is still in crisis, but I have never felt so much wealth potential available to the Children of the Kingdom. Our encouragement is here if we will spend quality time in the Lord's presence getting instructions for this "New Day." We can not continue to do the "same old things" and get the kinds of results we desire.  We must allow the wind of the Holy Spirit to blow fresh wisdom into our spirits and illuminate our path (as we are all on a different journey) headed towards the same destination. 

As many have heard and quoted, "The wealth of the wicked is laid up for the righteous." How true, but do you know how the Lord has planned to assist YOU in the "reaping" of that wealth?  Duh... that is exactly my point. He has been imparting now wisdom into me, and my booklet, "Be Encouraged Now" will definitely give you a fresh perspective about reaping the harvests of substance that are yours according to Hebrews 11:1, "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen." 

To validate the effectiveness of the book here are just a few excerpts from people who are using it daily and getting amazing results.

Sandra Williams (KY) - A facebook note to me on June 26, 2011 @ 6:11 p.m. read: I have a testimony too!  I was blessed with a $40.00 check from the Bank of America and a $3.00 raise, plus a bonus on the weekly meals and housing stipend. Also, my recruiter called and let me know that she got a friend of mine a new job and I would get a $600.00 bonus from that as well.  God is blessing me as well with your book!

Brother Roger (CA) - In a letter I received June 19, 2011 stated: ... Thanks ... I met you at Hickory Hollow Mall (in February, 2011) during an event. I feel I took a long time to send you that $8.00, but I'm just glad you trusted me. So here I am months later and this book has changed my thoughts and spirit completely. It also helped me being saved 3 Sunday's ago. ... I applied what you were saying in your book and I have been seeing a change. I thank God for angels like you that roam among the living.  Stay focused and blessed.

If you wish to order this book now, go to my website at:
 www.lalitasmithinspiredwriter.com /  

I guarantee you that the principles within work to change your life and bring release of the substance you need to fulfill your divine destiny and purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment